Space is available in 10’ x 10’ squares, and electricity will not be supplied (dimensions do not apply to food truck vendors). All booths must be open from 10:00am to 4:00pm the day of the event unless prior arrangements have been made with the Benson Days Committee. You must provide your own tents, tables and chairs. The Benson Days Committee has the final say on your booth location – no exceptions!
Artists and vendors
Brick and Mortar ($30 for BNA members) along Maple between 58th and 63rd Street. Limit one per membership.
May 15, 2017
– Registration deadline for Maple Street brick and mortar businesses that want to reserve the space in front of their businesses
June 16, 2017
– Artist deadline for submitting 3 jpegs of their work to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Registration deadline for ensuring your inclusion in the Official 2017 Benson Days Guide.
– Last day to cancel your registration in writing for a full refund
July 1, 2017
– Booth registration deadline (after this date, a $25 late fee will be charged on top of the booth fee)
July 14, 2017
– Final registration deadline (no registrations accepted after this date)